/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Help me Celebrate with Acts of Kindness


Hello friends!


January is a month for reflecting on our lives and setting out to make changes and reach new goals.  It is especially so for me as I have a birthday this month.


As I celebrate my birthday and look back over my life, I can't help but feel extremely blessed.  Yes, I've had challenges in my life, but I've always found the strength to face them. Many times I've been able to face them thanks to the help of family, friends and even complete strangers.


So I'm going to celebrate my birthday this month by doing Acts of Kindness to help others.  I'm going to do one Act of Kindness for each year of my life.  Let's just say that's a lot of Kindness! And it's going to take me days, even weeks to accomplish this.


It wouldn't be a party without friends!  I want to ask you to celebrate with me!!  I'd like to ask you to do just one Act of Kindness and share it with me!  You can post it as a comment on this blog post.  No matter how big or small the act, that's not what matters - just act!


I'll be posting updates on my blog about my birthday Acts of Kindness throughout the month if you'd like to follow along with my progress.  I'd love to share some of the Kindness that you spread too!  Don't worry, I'll only use first names on my blog.


Thanks for helping me celebrate my birthday.  You can ask your friends and family to join in too. Let's see if we can wrap this Kindness around the globe!  So when you post - let me know what country/state you are from!


With love and Kindness,

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Cathy! What a great birthday idea!!! Today I bought a homeless man lunch because of your "Acts of Kindess"!
    Dawn, Tucson, AZ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips