/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, January 23, 2012

More Kindness!!


I'm back with some more ARK's (Acts of Random Kindness). I haven't been able to keep up with posted these every day. So I'm keeping a log of the acts and posting them when I get a chance. I've decided that I'm going to keep up my Kindness Journal even when this month is past. It makes me feel good to look back at the things I've done. And maybe the lesson will rub off on my family and friends if they read through it too!

* Left notes on the doors of neighbors houses thanking them for taking such good care of their yard and home.
* Gave directions to a person that was lost.
* Donated clothes.
* Held the door for a mom and her crew of youngsters trying to get into the store.
* Completed one of those customer service surveys for someone that did a good job.
* Let the person behind me in line go ahead at the store. They seemed like they were in a hurry!
* Smiled at everyone I saw!
* Donated towels and blankets to the animal shelter. Saw a very friendly, gorgeous dog there waiting for adoption. I had to remind myself that our zoo is currently full, or I would have brought her home with me!
* Donated canned goods to the food bank
* Made some cards to send to soldiers
* Complimented a mom and her well behaved kids!


My son got done his classes early one day, so I dragged him along with me for a bit!  Yep - that's me driving all over the place doing little acts of kindness! It was good to have my photographer back, even if this was the only photo he took!  LOL

I'm getting closer to my commitment of Kindness for the month!!!  How about you?  Have you done any Acts of Kindness lately??


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips