/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Special Valentine Box


Hello! I'm back with another Valentine craft to share with you. This cute box was made with Bazzill Basics Paper.  I love that there are little cups inside to tuck in some sweet treats for my Valentine!


I made a tag by layering several scalloped hearts and the sentiment. I popped it up with some adhesive foam squares.  The lace and pearls around the lid is the perfect shabby addition.


The flowers are a mix of Recollections, Prima and some that I found in the wedding aisle at the craft store.

Inside I've tucked in some sweet chocolate.... of course!

Ingredients:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Flowers: Prima, Recollections
Ribbon: Modern Romance

Shared at:

1 comment:

  1. I love Valentine's day! You celebrate it beautifully here with your wonderfully creative box!!! TFS! Oh, and I love yoru blog, too. I am a follower!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips