/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Time for the Card Caravan!


It's time for another Card Caravan over at The Hybrid Chick! This time the challenge is to use punches or dies.  I created this Valentine treat bag using the brand new digital kit Smitten by Sarah Jones.  You can find the kit at The Digichick.

I used some die cutting shapes on the Silhouette.  I added a heart shape cut out to the treat box. I adhered some clear plastic to create the window. I then cut a scalloped edge to border the cut out window.



I cut several heart shapes from different papers in the kit to create the tag.

A sweet bow and sentiment finish it off!

Hope you get a chance to join in the fun at The Hybrid Chick! The challenge is open until 11:59pm EST Friday February 3, 2012.





Shared at:
My Sheri Crafts
Just Us Girls
Drunken Stampers
CES Challenges
Simply Create Too
Inspire Me Fridays
Secret Crafter
The Girl Creative
Made by You Mondays
Whipperberry



One Artsy Mama

15 comments:

  1. Fab box, love the text!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous creation and love the take on the theme this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some candy if you are interested:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute box, Cathy! I'm curious what kind of clear plastic you use and where I can get some. I'm a huge fan of your work!
    Thanks in advance!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I would love for you to link up at my new Valentine Party at www.cheapcraftymama.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet treat bag! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for playing in the JUGS challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Krista,

    Thanks for you interest in my Valentine Treat Bag. The plastic that I used was clear basket wrap. Similar to this product: http://www.amazon.com/Photo-Frog-Basket-Accents-Package/dp/B004CG70JW

    I hope this helps.

    Sincerely,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute...what a sweet little gift! Thanks for linking at shine on fridays; hope you'll be back again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great creation , thanks for joining in my challenge at Secret crafter Saturday challenge this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow a fab bag - love it! Thanks for joining us at CES this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! Thank you for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute.... It's hard to resist!! Love your colors, design, heart-shape, ribbon, and everything about it. Well done!

    Thank you for visiting my blog :)

    Hugs,
    Nuki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bag! Love the colors and the window! Thanks for playing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet and happy treat holder! Love the peek a boo window to it. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Paper Issues!! :) Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a precious box and card! Thanks for linking it up at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips