/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, February 27, 2012

Quick Congrats Card

I've got a quick card to share with you today.  My hubby's niece and her husband have announced that they are expecting their first child!!!  I'm so excited and happy for them.  I created this super cute card to celebrate their news!  I kept it super clean and simple.  Of course I had to do it in blue and pink!!  


I did add a little color with the rosette that I made. I used some scrap digi papers that I punched and scrunched and layered to create the blossom. 


Can't wait to welcome this little bundle of joy!






Shared at:
Bunny Zoe's
Creative Monday's
Make It Monday
Sew Many Cards
Crazy Challenge
Cutie Pie Challenge

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic card cathy. Saw this on MIM. Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cathy. Saw it on MIM. faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card!! Love the image and of course that it's done in blue and pink - genius!! Saw you on MIM!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect design ,perfect image love the flower highlight . Beautiful card .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing your work with us Cutie Pie, Good Luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design! Thanks so much for joining us at Bunny Zoe's this month. :)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    ps) I have no strings attached candy on my blog if you'd like to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card for lovely news! love the flower in the hair! Thanks for sharing and playing at Cutie Pies Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your design - nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy

    What a clever card, I love it in the pink and blue!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips