There is an amazing opportunity available at Scrap n' Art Magazine!!! We are having a Creative Team Call!!
Scrap n' Art Creative Team Call
Scrap n’ Art is looking to add new creative team members. As a member of our team, you will receive product each month from some of the top manufacturers and great new companies in the paper crafting industry. Our creative team members enjoy the benefit of receiving staple supplies for use in their monthly project allocations to include: cardstock, wet adhesive, dry adhesive, ribbon and craft products. In addition, you will receive product from the companies that are featured in each issue.
Designers must be able to:
- Commit to a one year term (May 1, 2012 - April 30, 2013)
- Be capable of completing all requirements, on time, during that 12-month period.
- Be able to submit high quality images in JPEG format, electronically by scanning or digital photography.
- Be comfortable writing articles and tutorials. (We will help you, but a good writing foundation is key.)
As part of the Scrap n’ Art team, each month, designers will be required to complete a minimum of:
- 6-8 projects
- 1-2 Tutorials
- 1 Article
- 1 Blog post
Our call is open to all crafting artists including paper, altered and mixed media artists. (US ONLY)
How to Apply:
- All entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “Creative Team Application: Your Name”
- Please include images of 3 projects (scrapbook layouts, cards, altered art, mixed media) which best represent your style. These do not have to be new. Your projects must be attached to your email in JPEG format. (Limit photo size to less than 1 MB each.) Label your files as: “YourName_Project Name.jpg.”
- Please include a complete supply list for each project. Include manufacturer, product line and specific product information.
- Include links to your blog and one gallery of your choice. Feel free to include links to your social media sites as well.
- Please also include your phone number and address.
- Deadline for the first round is March 5, 2012.
- Designers invited to participate in the Second Round of the Scrap n’ Art Creative Team search will be notified by March 8, 2012.
- Second round applicants will be required to submit a product review (of your choice) with step-outs and photos. Product reviews will be due on March 22, 2012.
- New creative team members will be notified by April 1, 2012. Term will begin on May 1, 2012.
Get your entry for the first round in! You don't want to miss out on the chance to be part of this terrific team!