/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Hi everybody!  Before I get to the winner of the cards and stash, I wanted to thank all of those that have shared their Acts of Random Kindness with me.  I'm overwhelmed and overjoyed at the outpouring of the good acts!  You have all helped to fill my heart with warmth. I am so grateful to know that there are caring, loving, wonderful people that are willing to share kindness with others.  Keep up the good work!!!



And now, on to the winner!!! This is just a glimpse at some of the goodies that are heading out to one lucky winner along with my 2 Valentine cards from this post.!  We did this the old fashioned way, we placed names on pieces of paper. We made up separate pieces of paper for each of the 3 entry types possible. We put all the entries in a bowl. I had one of my sons pull a name. And the winner is............. drum roll.......  Reny!!!  Just send me an email so I know where to send your goodies! You can find my email on the menu of the blog under "contact me".

Thank you again to everyone, and keep spreading kindness, it's good for the heart and good for the soul!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy! I received my package of goodies today and oh my goodness! I am overwhelmed at the many items included! My mind is already racing with ideas of where and how to use some of these wonderful embellishments, and I can hardly wait to try that awesome clear stamp set. I've been wanting to get some bird stamps for awhile but could not settle on any. These are perfect! Now, if only I can learn how to use my markers to make them look really great on my projects. Guess I'll be looking for some tutorials to help me with that. So, many thanks to you! I love this bunch of crafty goodies!
    Hugs!
    Reny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips