/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cute Gift Card Bag


Gift certificates can be the perfect gift, sometimes.  Myself, I enjoy receiving them. I like to go shopping for something I need or want.


To help make a gift certificate more personal, you can dress up the way it is presented.  Like this cute little bag!  I used a digital template by WendyBird Designs and a digital kit by Sugary Fancy to create this.

I designed it in Photoshop, then printed everything separately. I cut them out and assembled.


I made the flowers myself. I punched them from papers printed from the digital kit, then inked, scrunched, folded and bunched them into shape.



1 comment:

  1. What an awesome project! Especially love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips