/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lucky Leprechaun


Leprechauns are cute little characters. But they sure can wreak havoc!  Over the years, it has been a tradition for my sons to build a leprechaun trap and try to catch the little lad. They have come up with some pretty crafty trap designs!  Never the less, that lucky leprechaun always eludes their attempts to catch him!

And then, he leaves a trail of mayhem throughout the house!  Furniture toppled, things misplaced, pictures knocked off the wall, little green footprints, you name it!

Although we've never caught him, we have been lucky too!  As the leprechaun made his way through the house, he left a trail of gold! Alas, they were gold wrapped chocolates, but gold just the same! And a treat for us as we went about cleaning up the mess the leprechaun left behind!



This scrapbook page is a remake of an earlier one that I had done. I used the digital kit Lucky Me by WM Squared Designs.  I also used a font by WM Squared Designs called WM Aunt Bea.  Both of these are new releases at Scrap Orchard ..... which means, they are on sale right now!!  Hurry, go grab a St. Patrick's Day treat!!

I hope you have plenty of luck and happiness on this St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Your page and post put a big smile on my face. Yum!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips