/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, April 20, 2012

It Be Treasure, Matey!


WM Squared Designs has a new release today, called Pirate Pillage, that I got to work with. I created this treasure, er, um, candy dispenser!!  I used a silhouette cutting file by SnapDragon Snippets to create the box.  


I printed the digital papers and elements on Red River Polar Matte paper. I them cut then using my Silhouette Cameo.  The paper has a nice weight to it. Sturdy enough for this type of project and works well in electronic cutters.


The top is removable to make refilling easy.  Of course I had to fill this with "golden" treasure - Werther's!!  




Tip Junkie handmade projects

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Pirate candy box. Thank you for joining us at Oozak's first challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making our Boys Dig It challenge so special with this amazing project.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4 CCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This creation made me laugh and I think it is so original and very neat! Great work!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fantastic...love the way the box opens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great unisex creation. I love what you have done with this treasure trove/candy dispenser,looks great. It must have taken you a while to make but all your hard work was worth it in the end.

    Thanks so much for entering your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing our Boys Dig It challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips