/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, April 23, 2012

Life is Beautiful!


Sometimes you just need to have a card that shares how happy you are about life. It can be sent to someone that has accomplished something special, is celebrating a birthday, anniversary, birth or adoption of a child. Maybe to someone that you want to thank for being a part of your life. Or maybe just to let someone know that you were thinking of them.

Those are the mix of emotions that came to me when I saw the word art "what a beautiful life" in the A Spring day digital kit by Sahlin Studio.  That is what inspired me to make this card.

I created it using my Silhouette Designer Studio software. The sweet border is a cutting file from Amy Martin in her Edged Borders pack.

I printed everything on Red River Linen Textured paper and cut it with my Silhouette Cameo.





Ingredients:
Digital Kit: A Spring Day by Sahlin Studio
Cutting File: Edged border by Amy Martin
Paper: Red River 
Pearls: KaiserCrafts
Ribbon: May Arts

Shared at:
Bunny Zoe's
Love to Create
Make it Monday
Shabby Tea Room
Victorine Originals
Fetch a Sketch

11 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful too! Love your design and papers.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card the cutting almost look like a piece of corduroy but its lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I saw your Beautiful card on MIM.. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Beautiful Card! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! We look forward to seeing more of your creations really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Beautiful card. Saw this on MIM...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked reading your post about life... lovely.
    And what a sweet card... soothing colour scheme.
    Saw this on MIM.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love these flowers.

    I’m stopping by from MIM.

    ~Cheryl~

    **I am having a give-away on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Fabulous design and colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Such lovely flowers too. Thanks for sharing with The Shabby Tearoom this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering the Fetch A Sketch Challenge – hope you can join us again next time! Fetch A Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips