/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

States Mini Album


This is a mini album that I am making with all of the states that we have visited. I cut the states using my Silhouette.  As we visit more states, I can add a colored state shape to the cover and add a page about our trip inside.  I made the states different coordinating colors. The more we travel, the more colorful the cover of this album will become.



This is the Free shape of the Week over the Silhouette Blog this week.  This is such a great shape to have for all those school projects too. Grab it up so that you can create some really cool stuff!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! What a wonderful idea! Can you show some of the inside pages in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! certainly cool stuff and now if I could just win a Silhoutte prize or something he-he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute and smart idea! I will be lifting this-2 ways states like you have done such a marvelous idea!
    And tractor shows that we have attended will fit this so well just need to figure out how IO can do the front page for it.
    Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips