/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, May 11, 2012

Slower Pace and Graduation

Hey there!  Let me start off by thanking all of you that follow my blog. I really appreciate it!  I love to hear from you and enjoy your comments and emails.  Thank you so much for taking time from your day to share a bit of it with me!!

You may have noticed that my posting pace has slowed down a bit this week.  I've had an issue with my hip joint that escalated for the past 7 months. I've spent that time working through various therapies and treatments. Unfortunately they didn't work.  It reached the point that I had to have some major surgery done to repair the problems. Happily, I've made it through the surgery and I'm now home starting my long road to recovery!

Right now, I'm not very mobile. So I can't get to much of my art supplies. My creative time is limited too. So I might be posting my art work at a slower pace.  I'm hoping that I can spend some of this recovery time digitally scrapping the thousands of photos and memories that we have created over the years.  So at the very least, I'll get to share those with you.



Including this one that I created with a new kit released today by Wendy of WM Squared Designs called School Days: Graduation.  It is a mini kit, but it is packed!  It also coordinates with her School Days full kit, and School Days - The College Years kit too!


The photos are from my sons high school graduation last year.  I also used coordinating word art and stamps from WM Squared on that page as well.

Here's hoping that I can fit in a bunch of digi scrapping over the next few weeks.  Maybe I'll get caught up on capturing all those precious memories!.... Well, that's wishful thinking!    Maybe I'll just get closer to caught up than I am now!!  hehehehe!!!!





Shared at:
DYSU Challenge Blog
Crafty Ribbons
Pixie Dust Studio
Southern Girls Challenge
Divas by Design
Just Keep on Creating
The Paper Shelter

8 comments:

  1. This is one fabulous and colourful LO, love the design and the pictures, thank you for joining our challenge this week at the Paper Shelter
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page, love the colours and great layout...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such a fun and vibrant page! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great showcase to your sons graduation. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!

    Something else than a card, but with flowers! Yours is the first I see! Beautiful LO and a great memory of your sons big moment!

    Thanks for participating with this card in our challenge over at Crafty Ribbons!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this LO, the bright colours are just perfect for a graduation theme. I hope you are doing better now, hang in there :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful scrapbook pages and I love the colors! Thank you for joining us this time at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! I hope we see more of your lovely work on the 1st!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips