/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Clean & Simple Hello Card


Today starts a new Card Caravan Challenge at The Hybrid Chick. Our challenge this time is to create a Clean and Simple Card. I created this as inspiration for the challenge.



I used the new designer collab kit Summer Morning by the designers at The DigiChick. It's packed with vibrant colors and patterns!



I designed the card in the Silhouette Studio software and print and cut it on my Cameo. To create the sentiment, I welded the font in Silhouette Studio, filled it with the digital paper, and then set it to not cut.  This way I could have it print directly on the yellow accent paper.

The telephone receivers are a shape from the Silhouette store that I replicated and filled with different digital papers. I inked the edges after they were cut out.

The "cords" were sketched on to the paper using a Bic pen, a Chomas Creations pen holder and the Silhouette Cameo.

I hope you've enjoyed this little "hello".  Check out the Card Caravan, and join in on the fun!





Shared at:
Inspire Me Fridays
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards
Totally Paper Crafts
Great Impressions
Come & Get It
AllSorts


7 comments:

  1. I love your card! The doodles make great phone cords. Love that you used your Silhouette to make your card. (I have a Cricut and don't use it nearly enough.) Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card, only problem is our color challenge doesn't have Blue in it, but thanks for sharing anyway.
    Cindy
    Come and Get It DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Cathy!

    So glad that you came and shared your art creation at Come and Get It Challenge.

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh what a cute card!! Thanks for participating in our CC and C challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great clean and simple card. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love CAS cards. This is really cute. I love the design

    We would like to thank you for Entering Chocolate, Coffee, & Cards Challenge.
    Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for Chocolate, Coffee & Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the idea in this card. It is so innovative. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at The Come And Get It Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips