/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quick Cards


Ever want to quickly created a home made card for some one's birthday? Here is a kit that is perfect for this!


Paper Garden Projects has been making some amazing kits that are geared toward the hybrid artist. They even include cutting files!!!  This made it super easy for me to design my card in my Silhouette Studio software and simply print and cut everything.  Add a bit of glue to assemble the card and ta-da! You've got a pretty home made card ready for giving!!


I simply popped up the turtle. He's just so cute!!


I have the banner a some dimension by placing one small pop dot in the middle.

Shared at:

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card & thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, fab card...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely...It would be handy to have some of these made up for those busy times lol!!...
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Cathy - I love the shaped edge - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is so cute, lovely shaped card and really perfect for a child's birthday.

    Saw your link on MIM. I'm #76 and #215 this week. I'd love it if you stopped by.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ……. This is a Beautiful card…… saw this on MIM.

    Hugs

    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips