/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Truck Load of Wishes


Got a quick post to share with you today. I made this cute card for a boy's birthday.  I used a set of papers released today by Kelleigh Ratzlaff called Little Mister Solids.


Aren't they yummy???  Oh but wait.... Kelleigh created a coordinating pack of patterned papers too!


Oh yeah - with all the "boys" in my life, I'll be using these papers quite a bit!

The days when my boys were into construction trucks doesn't seem that long ago!  I really don't think boys/men outgrow toys..... their toys just get more expensive!!  LOL





Shared at:
Freshly Brewed
Just Keep On Creating
Little Red Wagon
Paper Shelter
Sisterhood of Crafters

9 comments:

  1. Oh this truck is so cute.
    I really love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any little boy would go crazy over a birthday card like this! Fabulous job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘GOING IN CIRCLES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!!! (can a truck be adorable?) I think so!! LOVE the inked edges. That is the perfect touch.

    Thank you for playing along in FBD's 100th challenge celebration! Winners will be announced the following Wednesday. *DON'T FORGET* we have a fun blog hop planned for this weekend too :)
    Hope to see you there.

    Big smiles,
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its adorable my son just loves automobiles of every kind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenges this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!
    Thanks for playing at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really is ingenius! Love that awesome shaped card :) Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters' Going in Circles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great shaped card perfect for any guy or tomboy, love it.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips