/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ice Cream Anyone?


This summer has been hotter than usual around here. Ice cream is a yummy treat to help keep you cool. Did you know that July is National Ice Cream Month?  Over at The Hybrid Chick, I'm hosting the latest Card Caravan. I thought ice cream would make a great theme.

As my inspiration project, I created this tussie-mussie to look like an ice cream cone.  Complete with both a chocolate side and......

A vanilla side!  I used beads as the sprinkles and a glittered up the cherry to give a nice sugary look and feel.

I made this using the  Carrot Box Template Set by Kelleigh Ratzlaff as the base,  Cupcake Card Template Set by Kelleigh Ratzlaff (modified) as the scoops, A Wee Bit of Boy Paper Pack by Wishing Well Creations,  A ‘Lil Bit Girly Paper Pack by Wishing Well Creations, and Card Sentiments by Arty Pants Digital Stamps. 

Shared at:



17 comments:

  1. Yummy icecream box you've made, I like it a lot! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaries!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute---I love the bead sprinkles. Thanks for posting to the Stamp N Plus challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet - love it. Visiting via MIM and my blog, thank you for visiting me too:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling! LOVE the bead sprinkles!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tussie-mussie. I love that you offer two flavours on the same cone :) Thanks for joining our challenge at Art With No Boundaries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw your ice cream on Make It Monday - that is fab and can be decorated/used in so many different styles - fabulous! hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. how sweet and cute are these, love them...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love LOVE these! Absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
    Rene :D
    P.S. Pop by my blog Sunday night...I'll have a surprise for you! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, it's me again!!! This time to thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a yummy project, love how you got both flavours covered, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a Fun project, I definitely love the chocolate side and the colorful sprinkles. Thank you for sharing this with us on Art With No Boundaries and hope you will continue to come visit us.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun to make an ice cream CONE, vanilla and chocolate - no less! So glad you linked up at Art With No Boundaries!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love ice cream and these cuties are no exception. Great work. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus this month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a un project!!!!!I love it =)
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge this week and good luck with the draw!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips