/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wings


Sometimes, you just have to let them spread their wings and fly.  My oldest son is quickly becoming a responsible young man. That was the inspiration behind this card.  As nervous as it may make me, the only way for him to learn to fly, is to give it a try!

This card was made using a digital kit by WM Squared Designs called Everyday.  There is an extras pack too. That's where I found the stamp that I used in the background of my sentiment square.


I kept the embellishments simple and gender neutral. The ribbon is May Arts. This could be used for a man or a woman.  Hmmm, maybe the lesson was all in the creation to help me receive the message.  My son is growing up!





Shared at:
365 Cards
Dream Valley
One stitch at a time
Hiding in my Craft Room
Inspire Me Fridays
Whimperberry

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card.. I love the inspiration you had to make it.. They grow so fast don't they ?
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our Use a Digi challenge. Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the stamping detail, the ribbon, the nice die frame... fabulous. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love how you pit the different elements together.

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use a Digi challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the combination of colors you used. Fabby design too!


    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful take on the sketch :) love your stamping!! so glad you joined us on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips