/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, August 31, 2012

Punched Out Card

I've got a cute little card to share with you today.


I created this using a digital scrapping template from the new release Punched Out v1 by WM Squared Designs.  I designed the card in Silhouette Studio Software DE.  Pop dots helped to give the card lots of dimension.

The digital papers are from a kit also by WM Squared Designs called These Moments.  The word art is something I designed. Then I added a bit of twine for a finishing touch.





Shared at:
Inspire Me Fridays
Totally Papercrafts
Paper Crafting Journey
Make It Monday
Whipperberry

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy.
    This is a novel card design .Love the selection of papers behing punched shapes .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea,never seen anything like this,saw your entry on MIM,good luck in the challenge.

    thanks
    kavitha
    www.snapkavi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Cathy. Very unique. I saw you on MIM.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! I love your mix of patterns.


    I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great.

    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips