/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bull Dog Princess



Isn't she a cutie?  She's my English Bulldog and she's my best bud. She clings to me and follows me everywhere likes to be near and help me with whatever I'm doing! She really is a sweetie.  She is my bulldog princess!

I created this layout using the Cut Away Circle template by Dolores that she shared with us on the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog.   The digital kit is "Authentic" by Designs by Anita, the butterfly is from the kit "Precious Memories" by Laitha's Designs and Studio Manu.

The title is created using the fonts Royal Initialen and Open Baskerville.






Shared at:
Cards by Lady Anne
Crafty Bloggers Network
House of Gilli
Make it Monday
Shabby Tea Room
Catered Crop
Eclectic Ellapu

16 comments:

  1. Love it! She's so regal! Awesome LO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in awe of all scrapbookers, your layout is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Andria - Eclectic Ellapu DT (purples)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun LO! Love the dog photo--she's a cutie! Love your papers, design, and embellies. Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely I was brought up with Bulldogs and they are such lovable animals. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous scrapbook page, I love your bulldog she looks like a proncess, lol!
    Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu and I hope you'll come back and visit often!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the big half circles, very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Cards by Lady Anne.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Cow! This is freaky amazing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful layout and a stunning setting for your bulldog princess. I like the effect of the circles and the great choice of papers ... well chosen embellishments too. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous layout, love the flowers and details and I think your Princess is beautiful...
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout! So pretty!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning digital layout ... absolutely beautiful elements combined to frame your princess perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being a TOP FIVER at Eclectic Ellapu's first ever challenge.

    Andria - EE, dt (purples).

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweetie pie...love this....she is beau-ti-ful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the circles Cathy - perfect for a crown :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Cathy, saw your post on Catered Crop, love it. She's beautiful and so is the layout.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips