/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Broncos Tumbler and Free Cutting File

By now, you know that we love football in my house.  We're not over the top fanatics, we just love the sport.  Being a Broncos fan and living in the eastern US, it's tough to get team gear (without ordering it online), I just wanted to have a little something to help me show my spirit in support of team on game days.


So I created this tumbler.  I found the plain tumbler at the Dollar Store (score!). Then I created a Silhouette Studio file of the Broncos logo.  I cut the logo from the three colors of vinyl using my Silhouette Cameo and then layered them on the tumbler.

Now I get to show off my team spirit every game day!  And........ in case there are other Broncos fans out there, I'm sharing the Silhouette file with you!  You can download it here.

Enjoy!





7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Cathy!! We like the Broncos too, and it's looking good this year. I hope we have a fun season of using the tumblers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the file! It came out so cute on a card I made. GO BRONCOS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it. Would love to see your card!!

      Delete
  3. What brand of permanent vinyl did you use

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this file! I just helped make one with my daughter for her friend's birthday. What a fun gift. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips