/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Holiday Letter Freebie


It's Thanksgiving day!!! Well at least here in the US it is. No matter where you are in the world,  I wanted to take time to let you all know how very thankful I am for all of my readers and followers!  I appreciate you all and love when you reach out and share your comments or your projects with me.

This is also the "official" start of the holiday season. So I've got a special treat to share with you.  I've got a template that you can use to create your Holiday Letter. It's saved in .png format, so all you have to do is add your photos under the peek-a-boo spots, type your content on the top and it's ready for you to send to your loved ones! What an easy way to keep everyone updated on all that you and your family have enjoyed and accomplished over the past year!

To grab this freebie, simply visit my Scrappycath Creations page on Facebook.  You'll see the "Exclusive Fan Gift" tab for you to click on, just like my page and the download is available for you!

Enjoy!





UPDATE: If you stopped by earlier today, the link on the Facebook tab was incorrect. It has now been updated. My apologies for the inconvenience!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, I've tried & tried to get onto your FB page with no avail to DL this brilliant QP. Clicking on the link starts off ok then just loads up my page - I'm not sure whats going on - even a search for you on FB comes up blank. Any ideas? - Kind regards - Gillian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gillian - here is the link, give it a try. Let me know if that works. Thanks! https://www.facebook.com/Scrappycath

      Delete
    2. Cathy, I know your page is there I have seen it many times before I thought I had "liked" it too, but its not there now - even with your link it says no pages found - I even tried on my phone & no luck either in people or pages - so wierd. I will try & get one of my friends to see if they can get your page & take it from there. I will let you know what I find. Kind regards Gillian.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips