/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Silverware Holder/Place Card FREEBIE!

Can you believe it is November already?!  I've got a freebie to share with you. I created this to help with the holiday table setting. It's a printable silverware holder/place card that you can customize with a name or sentiment.


I created this using a digital kit from WM Squared Designs called So Thankful.  


It's really simple to make.  Just download the freebie (click here)
  1. Cut around the edges of the 2 images
  2. Score and fold on the dotted lines
  3. Adhere inside piece (green) in place
  4. Adhere tabs
  5. Write name or sentiment on tag
  6. Embellish as desired
  7. Set your table beautifully!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Carien(Netherlands)November 4, 2012 at 9:03 AM

    What a beautiful idea!Thank you so much ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips