/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thanksgiving is coming!

My goodness this year is really flying by. I know, I know, they all do. But really this year is going so fast. It might have something to do with my having spent so much of the past year trying to heal, having had major surgery and trying to recover.  It might have something to do with how busy my family has been. We seem to have been running at full speed all the time.  It might have something to do with the weather. It seems that we have long winters, that skip over Spring and sail into summer and briefly touch on Fall before returning back to winter!

In fact, we are having snow again today!!  I'm not ready for snow. I'm not ready for winter.  But here it is!


November is always a great time to share what you are thankful for.  I thought I would create a new timeline cover with what I am most thankful for. Three of my favorite people!  :-)

I created this using the digital kit Simply Thankful by the designers at The DigiChick.

I hope you get some time during this month to reflect on the many blessings in your life!





Shared at:
Crafting for All Seasons
Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays


4 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy a super memory page well done .
    Thank you for joining us this time for our Falling Leaves Challenge at Crafting for all Seasons .
    Good Luck Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic time line cover! I love the details you added into it and the colors are fabulous. Sure glad that I saw it over at MIM and that I came for a closer peek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours, design and attention to detail. Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. Hugs Desire {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips