/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, January 3, 2013

FREE Card Making Class

Yep you heard me right!  There will be a FREE card making class offered over at The Hybrid Chick.  The classes will begin on January 3 with an intro. Mark your calendars, set your reminders, and start your New Year off with some amazing new card making skills!!!


The classes are being hosted by The Hybrid Chick's own Cathrine of Paper Garden Projects. She's not only a card maker, but she is also a designer of digital kits, stamps and cutting files. The classes will post on Tuesdays and Thursdays during January.  Be sure to stop by and join in the fun while learning too!

I'll keep this post at the top of my blog until January 3, 2013 to help remind you of this class!!


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips