/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Big News!!


I'm bursting at the seams!  I've got some really big news to share with you!  Several years ago I joined up with a scrapper that I absolutely love, Pam Callaghan, as a Contributing Artist of her site Ideas For Scrapbookers.  Well, it's now official. I've stepped up to be co-owner of the blog with Pam!  You can read about it here.












I'm so excited. We are planning to bring lots of content to you to keep you motivated and creating.  And we would love to hear from YOU!!!  If you have ideas for the Ideas For Scrapbookers blog, please share them!  You can email me - my address is at the "Contact Me" button at the top of this blog.  We want to know what you love about the blog, what you want to see more of, and any new ideas that you'd like to see included.

You can also become a follower of Ideas For Scrapbookers. Just visit the blog and select a follow option on the right side. You can join/follow via Blogger, or subscribe by email and stay up to date with all the great inspiration, sketches, templates and tutorials!







2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips