/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, January 4, 2013

Island Park


It's been way too long since I've had a chance to do any scrapping.  Over the holiday break I had some time to play!!  And it felt great!  

This page has some photos from our summer vacation to Wyoming. I know, the title of the page says Idaho. We actually stayed in Idaho while visiting Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. The entire area was absolutely beautiful!

One of the things I liked was that each day we would get up early and make the drive through Idaho, into Montana and then Wyoming!  It was really a very short drive, but it felt neat to cover 3 states each day!

For this page I combined bits from 2 different templates. The elements, kit and one of the templates are part of the January Boutique Collab at The DigiChick called Into the Great Unknown. A great kit for scrapping  travel, vacation, or adventure pages and projects.


Shared at:


4 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! This page looks awesome with the colors of the papers and the flowers! A great kit indeed! Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, love the layout and the kit is great, do love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool scrap page!I love when scrappers play along with us at For Fun!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Class LO. I just love it all. Thank you for joining us at the CG scrapbook challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips