/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday


Are you ready for some football?  We are!  Even though none of our favorite teams are in the Super Bowl, our family is still looking forward to the game today!  We l-o-v-e football in our house!!  So we've done a bit of decorating.

If you've been following my blog for a while, you probably recognize these projects.  The 3D football and Super Bowl Banner (above) are hybrid projects that I made for the 2011 Super Bowl. They've been used over and over again in our house for Super Bowl and birthday parties and sometimes for just a special Sunday football day!   I used the digi kit Grid Iron Grit by Quirky Twerp. You can find the original post here with a link to a tutorial.

The subway art in the frame is a free printable that I found here.


I made these for this season's Sunday Night Football opener between the Denver Broncos and the Pittsburgh Steelers.  (Our favorite teams!). You can read more about it at this post.

I found the printable name tag for the cups here.

I hope you have a Super Sunday!!






1 comment:

  1. You really get into the sport those decorations for the game are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips