/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's

Happy Valentine's Day!


Here are a few Valentine cards that I created. I just love this adorable owl. It's going to my niece who I think will really appreciate the purple and pink!!  This cute owl holds it's own Valentine posing the question "Whooo Loves You?" So of course on the inside of the card.....

.... is the answer!!


I'm blessed to have a lot of young men in my life, so the Valentine's can't be all pink and dainty!  I've created this one for my nephew. He's gearing up for baseball season right now. I hope this card is a "hit" with him!


I did the baseball player as a cut through to the layer beneath.

And here are a few more that I created:




These last few were made quick and easy using my Silhouette Cameo and shapes from the Silhouette store.

These are going out to some very special people in my life. I'm sending wishes your way too. Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!





Shared at:
Crafting for All Seasons
Crafty Creations
Creative Belli
Divas by Design
Little Red Wagon
Paper Pretties
Papercraft Star
The Paper Shelter


8 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE! I especially love the owl and the olive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous cards .. I love the big red and white heart ... Many thanks for playing at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Thank you for sharing them with us over at the Papercraft Star.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY LOVE your Valentines day cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cards!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Such awesome cards! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab cards.
    Thanks for playing with the Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips