/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Sketched Note



This is another card that I've made using the Sketch feature of my Silhouette Cameo. You can see the tutorial on how to do this here.

For this card, I used a Silhouette Shape that I sketched (rather than cut). I stamped the sentiment. To add a bit of color, I used my Copic Markers to color in some of the typewriter keys.


For this one, I used Kraft paper. I inked it up with some white on the edge. I colored just the heart shaped keys on this one. I thought it made it a bit more personal.

Won't these make great Teacher Thank You notes??

Happy crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Hi;
    I really like the idea of using the pens with the silhouette...I like that machine but I am intimidated by this featured though...I saw your tuto..i have to take more time and study it :)
    thanks
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips