/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, April 8, 2013

Sketching out Your Dreams


What do I love about my Silhouette Cameo machine?  Everything!  It is so versatile!  I was playing with the sketch feature recently. Love it!  I whipped up some cards.  I'm going to share those with you over the next few days.


For this set I used a simple design that evokes emotions. I decided to do this is blue and white. They are the colors for my son's high school. I think this will make a great graduation card.  The pen that I used is Staedtler triplus fineliner.  Great fine tip markers!


This rainbow colored one came together quite accidentally. I had a sheet of paper that included several strips of different digital papers printed on it. They were left over from another project. I happened to lay the sketched Kraft card on top and thought "wow, that looks great". Then I found this rainbow colored rick rack in my stash which finished it off perfectly!





Shared at:
613 Avenue Create
Challenges 4 Everybody
One Stitch at a Time
Robyn's Fetish
Scrappy Frogs
Ribbon Girls




10 comments:

  1. Love how you have made your card, the pen feature is fab I also use it on my Black Cat, so brilliant for adding text sentiments. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl April card challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design and how you made 2 cards with it, Cathy! Very pretty and creative!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Cathy. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards. I really love the blue and white with this awesome image.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is one of the classiest CAS designs I have seen in a while! I need to take a few more silhouette classes (LOL). Beautiful work. The second card looks like a beach scene. Truly wonderful, cohesive designs. Beautifully executed. Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the ckean and simple design you have used!
    thank you for taking part in the challenge at robyns feetish this week!
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card "C&S"! thanks for playing with IDIC this week! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Great use of the sketch markers, looks great. Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at One Stitch at a Time, and hope you'll join our new challenge beginning tomorrow. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips