/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, April 12, 2013

Sketchy Butterflies


This butterfly image is another sketch that I thought would work well for many different cards. So I create a few.  This one has my niece written all over it, I think she will love the pink sketch and pink paper!


I also did the pink sketch on Kraft apper and backed it with white cardstock.  Stickles adds the bling throughout.



And I did this in a few other colors too!  Yep, I really like this one!!

To see the other sketch cards that I've recently made, scroll down, or click the blow links for:
Sketch Your Dreams
Sketchy Daisies






Shared at:
Crafting by Designs
Crafting For All Seasons
Divas by Design
Fab n Funky
Paper Shelter
Simon Says Stamp
Stampotique Designers Challenge SDC95 
613 Avenue Create
Challenges 4 Everybody
One Stitch at a Time
Robyn's Fetish
Scrappy Frog

My Graphico




11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the design and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are very pretty! I like the CAS style of them....thanks so much for joining us this week @ 613 Avenue Create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, great colours. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Fab'N'Funky challenge.

    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this stamp looks fabulous no matter which color you use!!!

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards!! Love that pretty stamp!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is quite fabulous!! I like the way you used different colours!!
    Thank you for joining us in the Spring Flower challenge at Crafting By Designs!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous selection of cards - just lovely - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love CAS designs and I think the flourishes you use add to the visual impact! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to your next visit!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're beautiful, thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful set of cards Cathy. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips