/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Very Happy Mother's Day


Life has taken on some new adventures for my family. Which is keeping us very busy!! And has kept me away from posting!  But, I still love crafting!!! And getting my hands messy with glue and ink!!  Here is a card that I made just for today's celebration of all the wonderful Mom's!!  This one is going to a very special mom, my mother-in-law!  I could never thank her enough for the wonderful man that she raised!

This is a hybrid card. I made it using the digital kit Garden of Life by Paper Garden Projects. The sentiment is a digital stamp for the Mother's Day Sentiment pack by Arty Pants Digital Stamps.

Happy Mother's Day!






Shared at:
Crafty Calendar
Di's Digi Design
Our Creative Corner
Pumpkin Spice
Sugar Creek Hollow

11 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day and thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your back. I've been missing your posts, ideas, and inspiration. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're back. I've been missing your posts, ideas, and inspiration. Love your work!

    ---------just had to correct my spelling--------don't want to embarrass my mother

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card, I really like the flower focal image. Thanks for joining our Shop Pumpkin Spice flower challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Love those colours together... Hope you had a wonderful Mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like very much all the colors in this card
    bibinaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card and I love that spotty background.
    Thanks so much for joining us this time at Anything But A Card.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooops!! Sorry Cath - I forgot which challenge blog I was commenting for!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a really pretty card - Thanks for playing in our bling challenge at Di's digis xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips