/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, June 24, 2013

Teacher Affects Eternity


You can not believe how very true this statement is. One of my son's has special needs. He has had a teacher working with him for the past several years that this sentiment is perfect for. She truly has made an impact on not only his life, but on mine as well. She is a woman that definitely followed the right path in her career. I am so glad that she came into my son's life.  She has made a tremendous difference!


This is the last year that she would be working with my son. When I set out to make a card for her, it seemed like an insurmountable task. Until I saw this sentiment.  I can never thank her enough for her caring, compassionate style and grace.

This is one of those times when I'm glad to be a card maker. I don't think I would have ever found a store bought card that expressed what I feel.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to create this. The sentiment is actually a shape intended for cutting vinyl. I simply used it with the print and cut feature.  The papers that I used are from the Die Cuts With a View "Hittin' the Books" stack.





Shared at:
613 Avenue Create
Catered Crop
Challenges For Everybody
Crafting When We Can
Kenny K's Krafty Krew
Craft Lovin' Challenge
The Hobby House

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! The teacher you are presenting this to will feel so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is perfect. I agree how awesome it is to be a cardmaker- it's probably impossible to find such a perfect card for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks so much for playing with us @ CWWC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for joining us for our very first challenge at the Hobby House
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love everything about this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. Gorgeous design and fab. sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    DT Call at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card - LOVE that sentiment. perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips