/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Little Hello


Hello! This is a card that I made using a digital scrapbook template. I brought the layers of the template into my Silhouette Studio Software (Designer Edition) and created cutting files from them. I used the trace feature to do this.


I cut the leaves through several of the layers and popped them with foam adhesive dots to give some dimensional interest to the design.



I even used the "negative" cuts to decorate the inside of the card.






Shared at:
365 Cards
Creative Fingers
Fairytale Challenges
Inspire Me Fridays
Quick Quotes
Sister Act
Stampin For the Weekend




11 comments:

  1. A clever use of the template. I must try that. If you visit my post you will see that I am struggling with my cameo a bit, though I love the design side of it. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful idea! I love how this turned out so much! Thank you for playing along with us at Quick Quotes this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design. Love the papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    There's also a DT Call

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, thanks for stopping by Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous - love how you incorporated the die cut images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so very lovely! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the negative space you created. so glad you joined us at Quick Quotes for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just lovely! - Fab design!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For The Weekend for our Photo Inspiration Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Fairytale Challenge.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pink, green and red combo.... LOVE it! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with this month's Quick Quotes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips