/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Card Caravan: Happy Birthday

It's been a while.  Too long. I've not had the chance to share my crafting with you. And I miss that.  Not only that, but I've barely had tome to craft! I really miss it.  Life has taken a different direction for us. More on that later. Let's get to the reason for this post.....


I created this card (yeah!) for the latest Card Caravan over at The Hybrid Chick. The Card Caravan's are 2 weeks duration, so there is plenty of time to join in the fun. The challenges are fund and easy. Like this one, the theme is birthday! Just make a birthday card and share it with us to play along!

The Card Crew at The Hybrid Chick work with digital kits and elements by the Designers at The Digichick. Our creations are hybrid (mixing digital with "real" to create physical craft projects). You don't have to create a hybrid project, but we do love it if you do.

For this card I used papers from the kit Slainte, a collab available at The Digichick. I also used the Vintage Labels Stamp Bundle and the Vintage Labels Templates and Cutting Files both by Paper Garden Projects.


Here is a closer look at the front of the card:
Stop by The Hybrid Chick to see my post and join in the challenge! While you are there, take a look at some of the other amazing projects by the Hybrid Chicks!

Now about that different direction that life has taken.....  My husband and I became the owners of a dessert restaurant!  The intent was to have a family business that is well connected to the community and could hopefully provide a place of employment for my special needs son in the future.  This has me very busy!  So my crafting time has had to be drastically reduced. Like nearly non-existent type of reduced!  But I'm hopeful to still share crafty inspiration with you as often as I can!  Thanks so much for stopping by. I really do appreciate your visit!







1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips