/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday Newsletter Freebie!


Can not get my mind to wrap around the idea that it is the end of November, Thanksgiving, the start of Advent! Where did this year go?  I know, I know, so cliche, every year seems to go faster than the year before. But seriously, it does!


To help save you some of that valuable time, I've got a freebie Holiday Newsletter template to share with you. You can use it to send out an update to family and friends, or create a quick scrapbook page.  I made up my letter to send to family and friends using the new kit by Paper Garden Projects called Christmas Dreams.
click on image to download


After I had spent all that time getting it set up to hold enough room for several photos and plenty of room for lots of text, I thought it would be a great gift to share with all you wonderful blog readers and friends! Just click on the above image to download. Or click HERE to download. Then all you have to do is slip your photos behind the .png image and add your text above the image using your photo editing software.

Enjoy! And Happy Holidays!






2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for this wonderful Holiday newsletter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Cathy! Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips