/*Drop Down Menu*/

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Ornaments with Silhouette Cameo

Busy, busy, busy! I know we all are this time of years. Here is a quick peak at some of what I have been up to. These ornaments were made from clear glass bulbs. Some have been glittered on the inside, others I created a floating ornament.  All the vinyl was cut using my Cameo.  Enjoy!





I love the way the reflection of the tree in the photo glass in the background looks like bokeh!  I'd love to say that I set of the photo that way - but it was really just quite accidental!




May you and your family find much Peace, Love and Happiness at this time and throughout the New Year!





Shared at:
Crafty Calendar Challenge
DiGi's Designs
Kraftyhands
Little Claire's
Pumpkin Spice
Crafty Creations
The Stichin' Mommy



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, as always! Where did you get the file for that Mickey snowflake?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! My favorite is the one with the red deer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love them all,just gorgeous,Thanks for sharing with us at Little Claire.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips