/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Personalized Christmas Ornaments with Silhouette Cameo

It's been awhile.  I've been busy with family stuff, but also getting some crafting time.  Here are some of the Christmas projects I've been working on:



For my niece.  Her favorite colors is purple.  This was a clear glass ornament. I used floor wax to glitter the inside. The vinyl was cut on my Cameo.



For my nephew Tim. He's a scout and his favorite color is blue!



And for my nephew Mario. He loves sneakers! Can you guess his favorite color? Yep, it would be green!

Sorry for the messy craft table in the background. I have not had time to clean it up!






Shared at:
7 Kids College Fund
Crafting for All Seasons
Crafty Creations
Creative Belli
Divas by Design
Little Red Wagon
Miriam's Crafting Blog
Stampavie and More
The Stitchin' Mommy



12 comments:

  1. i love making these ornaments, great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! I bet they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are really pretty! Thanks for sharing them at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. I love how you personalized each one. Thanks for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining our "Christmas, anything but a card" challenge at CFAS with your wonderful baubles. Best wishes for 2014 and good luck. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been seeing these around Pinterest and wanted to try doing them too! :) I found a couple of clear plastic ornaments I bought last year and never used, so I did them up with some vinyl. I still need to get the floor wax though and glitter the inside. Hoping I can find some more empty ornaments still around (and on sale)! :) Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever and awesome ornaments! Thank you for joining in our Anything Goes challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just awesome! Love all the colors and designs!
    Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Have a wonderful new year.

    Hugs,

    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning creation and thanks for sharing with us at Divas by designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CHristmas Ornament.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty. I'm waiting on my machine, and have my ornaments bought and ready. Thinking it will arrive tomorrow. And now I know what to use to put the clitter in and stick it. Thank you. Hope your Thanksgiving was great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips