/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hybrid Happy Birthday


A special someone in my life is having a birthday. I had to make a very special card for her. It seems like just yesterday we were anxiously awaiting the arrival of my God-daughter. Now she is a beautiful young woman with a wonderful career!


I used one of my favorite digital paper packs for this card. Retrospect 365 by Quirky Twerp. The colors and textures of these papers are rich, elegant and timeless! Seriously, this is an absolute "go-to" pack for me!

I designed the card in my Silhouette software. The sentiment is from Arty Pants Digital Stamps Card Sentiments  I then print and cut the pieces using my Silhouette Cameo.

The background of the flower centers was cut using the white cardstock. I then coated them with Brilliance Dew Drop Pearlescent Ivy ink by Tsukineko. It adds a bit of sparkle!






Shared at:
7 Kids College Fund
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Creations
Creative Moments
Divas by Design
Inky Impressions
Paper Shelter
Stitchin' Mommy

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The papers are so pretty. Thank you for joining in on our challenge this week at Inky Impressions! Happy New Year!
    - Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Birthday card! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, this is lovely, just lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations for our "Anything Goes" challenge. I hope you had an opportunity to hop over to the other blogs for a chance to win prizes there too. We are looking forward to seeing you in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, so beautiful!! Thank you for playing with us at Creative Moments this time, hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at Creative this fortnight. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com !

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing in our monthly Anything Goes challenge at Crafting By Designs this month. Remember you can play again, hope to see you soon! Mo CBD DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips