/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, January 10, 2014

White on White Wedding Card


Creating cards is a passion of mine. When I am creating for people that I love, it's a real joy!  My very dear friend is getting married! She and her soon-to-be husband make such a great couple. I'm so glad to be getting to know him too. The way he looks at her, I know he loves her deeply.  I'm so thrilled to see happiness in their lives.


 They are such a classy couple, that I wanted to keep the card classy, and be dressy and elegant. I cut the card base to have roses using a cut file from Bird's Cards. She makes the most amazing cut files!  I backed the rose cut out with white glitter cardstock to add some bling!


I created some layered flowers using white cardstock. I centered them with glittery buttons for a little pizzazz.


I just had to include hearts on the cards to express the love they share for each other as well as the love I have for them. Of course I cut one of the hearts from the white glitter cardstock to add some pop!

It's really so much more sparkly in person!



Inside has a little bit of blingy sparkle too!

Hoping this delivers all the love and good wishes that my heart holds for them as they start their life together!





Shared at:
4 Krafty Girls
DL.ART Thankful Thursday
DL.ARTS Hearts
Milk Coffee
Moving Along with Times
7 Kids College Fund
Crafters Cafe
Crafting for all Seasons
Creative Moments
DigiStamps 4 Joy
Miriam's Crafting Blog
Penny's Paper Crafty
The Stitichin' Mommy
Make it Monday

Tip Junkie Handmade Projects

21 comments:

  1. Your card is simply exquisite, it is so elegant and beautiful. I just love white on white
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party and the #124 Hearts challenge. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Cathy. I know a very special couple getting married too and know that they will love this. What a nice keepsake. I wish I were as talented as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Cathy! What a gorgeous design... the abundance of floral and heart details are lovely. The sparkly paper is so pretty. Beautifully done! (And best wishes to the blessed recipients!) :o) Thank you for playing along with us at 7 Kids College Fund!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘GLITTER AND SPARKLE’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific CAS card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Make it Monday.

    Hugs,
    Rocio-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is stunning, What a super card, love all the sparkle on it, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely. White on white always looks so elegant. Thanks for joiniing us at Crafty Girls - good luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So elegant! Thanks for joining us at 7KidsCollegeFund.com.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing at MAWTT.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at Miriam's Crafting Blog monthly challenge. This card is absolutely lovely. White on white is one of my favorite, especially great for weddings. Bird's Cards is one of my favorite sites too. I wish I could get my cuts to be as clean as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect Wedding Card Great Job.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons.
    Hugs ELfie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is stunning, white on white is always such a challenge, well done!
    Thank you for joining us over at Crafting For All Seasons, good luck and hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous WOW card. Thanks for getting "Bright and Beautiful" with us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips