/*Drop Down Menu*/

Monday, April 7, 2014

Birthday Cake Box Card


Have you been seeing these box cards "popping up"? Little pun there!  I just love them. They are really fun to make a real joy to send/receive. They are like a little party, right there in the envelope for that special someone that you are thinking of!


I created this one using my Silhouette Cameo and digital papers from the kit Gentle Rain by Etc. by Danyale. L-O-V-E the mix of pattern and solid papers in this ket. Beautiful for making all sorts of cards.


This car pops up and displays an itty bitty birthday party!  There's a cake, gift, decorations and banner too! Hoping this brings lots of happy wishes to a special birthday girl!




4 comments:

  1. I'm just now catching up on my blogs this week, and I love these!!! I got a few during the sale a few weeks back, but haven't made one yet. I love that you used a digital paper kit with it!! I watched Lori Whitlock's video on how to put them together, and she made it look real easy - I hope it is! :) I have a couple of birthdays coming up for my nephews, so these might be fun to make for them! Awesome job, Cathy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely awesome! I have indeed seen these 'popping up' everywhere and yours is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! May I ask what template you used? Did you get the template from the Silhouette store or did you get it from another site?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never mind! :-) I found the Lori Whitlock video that Tanya mentioned in her post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips