/*Drop Down Menu*/

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

No Matter: Brothers


A quick little post to share a layout that I did about a month or so ago! Yeah, I've not had much time for crafting lately.  Doesn't it feel so good when you do get to create?!!


This one was made using a kit by Etc by Danyale called Willow. An awesome kit that lends itself to so many styles, seasons and occasions! I really like when kits are super versatile!


I also used a great sketch by Cindy DeRosier. She shared it with all of the Contributing Artists at Ideas For Scrapbookers. We each created very different layouts all starting from the same sketch. Want to see some other ideas of how to use this sketch? Take a look here to see what the gals over at IFS did with it!





shared at:
Craft My Life
Mema's Crafts




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful lay out and I love the colours. How your boys have grown in the two pictures. What a lot of kit your get. Loads more inspiration there. Thank you for sharing at Craft My Life. Hugs Mrs a. (DT.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your layout and the colors are perfect for the boys. Your embellishments and the design is very complimentary of each other. Thanks for stopping by Mema's Crafts and taking time to play with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and lovely colours for a boys page. Thank you for joining us at Craft My Life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips