/*Drop Down Menu*/

Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day Butterfly


Another Mother's Day card that is ready to take flight and head out to it's recipient!  LOL. OK, the butterfly can't really fly, but it is "flying off" the card. Love how this worked out. It is partially cut through the cover of the card. Give it lots of dimension and fun!


I used the print and cut feature of the Silhouette Cameo to print the sentiment on my printer.  Then sent it through the Cameo to cut the butterfly.


I actually cut 2 of the butterflies. One I coated in gorgeous fine purple glitter, then layered it on the other. I so wish you could see how sparkly-shiny this is!!





Shared at:
Get Crafty Friday
Charisma Cardz
Crafty Girls
DL Art Thankful Thursday
DRS Designs
Scrapbooker Phd

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the glitter :) Thanks for playing at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This design would work for lots of different occasions too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Mother's Day card! Love your glittery butterfly! Thanks for playing with DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cool technique and another gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS, love how you have created your card, Thank you for joining Charisma Cardz, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful. I love the simplicity of the card - it makes the butterfly really stand out. Just beautiful. Thanks for joining ScrapbookerPhD's Bling Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips