/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Be Unique - Hybrid Card


This card just about made itself!  LOL Not really. But when I saw the bundle Shabby boho by Etc by Danyale (available at Scrap Orchard) I starting envisioning the papers layering together for a card.


I knew that the focal point was going to be the "Be Unique" journal card.  It really screamed out to me to be made into a card.


The ribbon was originally a [plain white ribbon by May Arts.  I used some Deep Purple Glimmer Mist to dye it this gorgeous coordinating color.


A few sequins and beads helped to add a little bling and pizzazz to the card.  I laid out the design for the card in my Silhouette Software and then brought in the various digital papers. I then print and cut the pieces and assembled the card.  I used adhesive foam squares to pop up the brown paper and the layers on it.

With the "Be Unique" and the wonderful wording pattern in the larger circle (BE.YOU.TIFUL) this is going to be a wonderful inspiring and uplifting card for a special person!


1 comment:

  1. That is one gorgeous card!! I love the addition of the sequins, and I've never been able to mist white or linen ribbon so well - yours looks perfect!!! Such a deep, even color!! :) GREAT job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips