/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hello, Camper and Beach Journal

I've been busy!  Here are a few projects that I have created this week using some new releases by Etc. by Danyale.

First up is the cute little camper card. Isn't that just adorable?  I used the digital kit "note to Self" by Etc. by Danyale to create this one.

The stamps are by Hero Arts (on the road/Let's go)) and Lawn Fawn (hello)

Yes, the door actually opens on this adorable "Glamper" !!!


This soft and chic card was made using a mini kit by Etc by Danylae called Midnight Sun.  It's a beach themed kit, but the papers have great colors and patterns that lend themselves to other projects as well.


Her's a close up of the flowers I created to coordinate with the papers.


And a close up of the embossing that I did behind the hello cut out. I designed this card using my Silhouette Studio software.


And finally, a Beach Journal that I made using the Midnight Sun and Blue Skies mini kits by Etc by Danyale.  I did lots of print and cut and paper piecing to create this cover.


I wanted to "sand" under the chair to look and feel like sand. So I dry embossed it with a raised dot patterned. Then I added some "Wildwood" glitter that gave it that special beach sand shine!


I added "foam" to the ocean waves using some Liquid Applique. I sprinkled it with some white glitter and then used my heat tool to make it puff up!

Since I really do plan to use this journal at the beach, I coated both sides of the covers with Mod Podge. I like the Hard Coat version for this since it will help repel water, sand and humidity.





3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, I love all three projects!!! I think the hello card is actually my favorite - it's so soft and lovely!! So pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, all of them! My favorite is the camper. I absolutely love that the door opens to reveal a message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, could these be any more adorable! I want in my mail everyday, hahaha - but seriously, I need them, LMAO! You always have such great ideas, and that "sand" is perfection! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips