/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Football Time Again!


It's football season!  This makes me happy. We LOVE football!  College, Pro, and most especially, my son's high school team!  They opened the season Friday night. Which I'm happy to say was a win!! I get to be the team photographer again and take game photos from the sidelines. You get really pumped for the game when you are there with the players and coaches. These kids really put their heart in to the game!  Hoping for another great season!

This layout was made using a template by Scrapping With Liz (June SO Template 1); the digital kit Sports:Football by Sahlin Studios; and the digital kit Grid Iron Grit by Quirky Twerp.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! They're lucky to have you as team photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos like that always make a layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips