/*Drop Down Menu*/

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Photo Box


Etc by Danyale has a new digital kit out called Abundant. It is splendiferous!  Lots of beautiful papers and gorgeous elements!  I used it to create this altered box.


The plan is to store 4x6 photo prints in the box.  Wow - I'm actual going to organize something in a pretty box! Makes me thrilled!!!


I used the Silhouette Cameo to help me create this. First I clustered the individual flower/foliage elements in Photoshop and applied the shadows. Then I laid out my design in the Silhouette Studio software. I dragged in the paper and the flower clusters (one saved with the foliage, one without the foliage).

I traced and cut the flowers/flower+foliage clusters. I then stacked them and adhered them on top of each other to give it some depth without being bulky. I also traced and cut the letter for the word "photos" and decoupaged that to the box as well. Ink around the edges helps to define, age and add a little zing to the project.

Another paper from the kit added a bit of detail to the sides of the box. The ribbon is American Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips