/*Drop Down Menu*/

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Another First Day


Got to do some more scrapping!  It's such a celebration when I can fit creative time in to my day!  These are photos from another "first day" of sorts.  One of my sons returning to a program that he is participating in. He works really hard, has learned a ton. The best part? He enjoys it!

I used some more of the Little Yellow Bicycle Generation Z set that I've had on hand forever! This page was designed in my Silhouette Studio software.  I'm seeing a trend in my paper scrapping, I'm tending to go to the Silhouette Studio first to layout out my sketch rather than sketching it out on paper as I used to.  It makes it really easy to make my own elements for the page using shapes that I cut with the Cameo.

The polaroid frame, star, "say cheese", and star border are all shapes from the Silhouette store.  The jounral tag is from Little Yellow Bicycle.

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. Hope you have a creative day!





1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips