/*Drop Down Menu*/

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

She Believes


A little mixed-media fun to share with you.  Life is good when I can find time to be creative. And when I get to play with lots of media, it's even better!  For this canvas art, I started out in the digital world and then crossed over to reality!  The papers used to create the dress, flowers, word art and butterfly are all part of a digital bundle by Etc by Danyale called She Believes


As soon as I saw this preview of the kit, I knew what I was going to create! I really like how the dress turned out.  These papers are gorgeous! And the word art is so inspiring. I know I'll be making lots of cards with this kit too!


The canvas also has stamps from House of Three, Tim Holtz, Ranger, Inkadinkado and Bobunny. There are also rub-ons by Kaiser, OTC, various markers, crayons, paints, inks, embossing powders, and cabochons by Prima. And doodles!  Lots of doodles!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a creative day!

Shared at:
Ruby's Rainbow
Wonderful Wednesdays

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the girl! Thank you for sharing this wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her skirt! Beautiful work Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy the dress and details are wonderful! Love that you did a digital hybrid with this. Thank you so much for sharing with us at A Creative Need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! A stunning creation and wonderful sentiment, I am in awe of people who can create canvases like this, such pretty papers, colours and elements, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz and Divas by Design this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation, gorgeous layout and fab sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! hank you for joining our Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully decorated canvas.Love it.Thanks for joining in with us over at Rubys Rainbow.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh my, this is beautiful...I love how you pieced her together...stunning!

    Thanks for playing at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
    Don't forget, the challenges every...
    Wednesday (Anything Goes, Use Any Stamp) and
    Saturday (Follow The Theme, Use Any Stamp)!
    WIN...KKS Gift Cards!

    Thank you again and best wishes, Becky
    www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I do read them all and appreciate each and every one!

 
Blogging tips